Reasons to Love Kaimoana SooHyuk

Mimi
Invité
Anonymous
Reasons to Love Kaimoana SooHyuk Mer 29 Jan - 23:15

by Mimi

SooHyuk being perfect

He is such an angel. The amount of fluff in him is unbearable; even if you aren’t much of a touchy person he will make you wanna just hold him all day long. He’s quiet but once you get to know him you can just see how much of a sweetheart he is.
He is drop dead gorgeous. SooHyuk is literally the kind of guy who could wear a hoodie and some sweatpants with bed head hair and still manage to look like model. Speaking of hair, I love anyone with dark hair and the fact he naturally has it makes my heart feel like it’s about to jump out of my chest. Goodness.

HIS SMILE MAKES ME SO HAPPY. Ok, sorry. But can we just look at how pretty his smile is for a couple of seconds? He has a great smile. His eyes crinkle up and he’s just so cute I take it back someone hold me.
He becomes so much more confident and just happy and I get so ecstatic and I’m at such a loss of words at how he can go from being so shy to so confident and free just by simply playing the drums. The proof during his performance during the evening for the Lunar New Year. Wasn't he wonderful ?
He is absolutely boyfriend material. Just look at him. Not to turn this into a fanfic, but Soohyuk would 100% be shy to hold your hand, but once it happens, WOO BOY it is the best thing. I just think his hands are so nice. I can also see him being so protective, and once he breaks out of his shell he would call you so many cute nicknames with his deep voice and I’m so soft. I love Kaimoana SooHyuk.

Last but definitely not least, he is such a goofball. He becomes such a playful and happy kid and I wanna hype him up as much as I can because he just glows when he’s happy and I’m just so in love with him. He deserves to be happy all the time.
I could honestly go on for hours about how heart eyes I am for him but my phone is slowing down telling me to wrap this up. No matter how much I mess around and say stuff like, “what even is a bias I don't know what that is” or when I get attacked by another member, I know I can’t fool anybody because I’m so wrapped around his finger. I’ll end this here, and I hope at least one of you see him in a brand new light because I absolutely adore him.
The One
Invité
Anonymous
Re: Reasons to Love Kaimoana SooHyuk Sam 1 Fév - 14:13

Hi Mimi !

Ton amour pour lui semble sincère mais au vu des mots que tu utilises pour le décrire, tu ne le connais absolument pas. Du moins pas comme moi je le connais. Alors oui, il est incroyable et oui, il est le petit copain parfait. Mais il ne sera jamais le tien, alors fais toi une raison. Reasons to Love Kaimoana SooHyuk 692471959

Cordialement Reasons to Love Kaimoana SooHyuk 1326857459
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1